Household Hazardous Products
2023 Household Hazardous Products Drop-Off Event
Our 2023 Household Hazardous Products Drop-Off event is Friday, October 20 and Saturday, October 21, in partnership with Hamilton County Agricultural Society.
This is a popular event with limited space. Early registration is recommended to secure your spot. Registration for this event will be available until all time slots are filled.
Please note: Registration is required. Sign up today!
Pesticides, Herbicides, Fertilizers, Solvents, Thinners, Lead Paint, Propane Tanks, Fire Extinguishers, Gasoline, Oil-Gas Mix, Brake Fluid, Motor Oil, Oil-Based Stain, Oil-Based Paint, Kerosene, Antifreeze, Cleaners, Pool Chemicals, Driveway Sealers, Mercury, Tar, Oxygen/Helium Tanks, Smoke Detectors, Fluorescent Bulbs, Thermostats, Thermometers, and Batteries
Latex Paint, Unmarked Cylinders, Unknown Materials, Radioactive Materials, Roofing Materials, Ammunition, Explosives, Fireworks, Flares, Gun Powder, Controlled Substances, Yard Trimmings, Appliances, Computers and Electronics, Medical Waste, Prescription or Over the Counter Drugs, Tires, and Garbage
Additional HHP Community Drop-Off Events
In addition to the county-wide drop-off event, four Hamilton County communities will be hosting an event specifically for their residents.
Please note the following community events:
- Whitewater Township | October 7 | 9am - 3pm | 6101 Dry Fork Rd. | Whitewater Township Residents
- St. Bernard | October 13 | 7:30am – 3:30pm | 5230 Vine St. @ The Service Garage | St. Bernard Residents
- Woodlawn – TBD
Helpful HHP Information
- If you have materials that need to be disposed, use our Recycling and Reuse Search Tool to find an appropriate year-round outlet.
- As a reminder, only buy what you need.
- Measure before you buy to reduce or eliminate leftover materials.